Thursday, June 16, 2011

New year, new beginnings

Originally posted 16/01/2011

Every year I start writing a blog, and every year. I don't get very far ... This year, I am hoping to start afresh, and with a new image, new name and new site!

We have encountered so many changes over the years, from products right through to family! And even though I spent the majority of last year pregnant, running a business and homeschooling two of my children proved challenging! Now I have five children, and three of them are of school age, while the youngest two are still very dependent upon me. I am confident that getting into a routine of blogging will help me with journalling my childrens' educational progress too!

I have to say, I still don't really fully comprehend "blogging" ... past experience has shown me that putting ideas, thoughts and feelings "out there" only encourages other people to copy your ideas. And although I am not quite ready for it, Family Capers blog challenge has encouraged me to give it another go!

At exquizite mynx, we are aiming to have lots of beautiful things for you this year, including nappies (day and night!) bibblets and even some soft toys (created from the off cuts of other products, thus reducing waste!)

We look forward to bringing all of this to you!

exquizitely yours



No comments:

Post a Comment